The wedding reception is the ultimate sacred party. It is the celebration of the union of two people that they will look back to for the rest of their lives. I have extensive experience in turning wedding receptions into serious, yet light-hearted, and classy, yet lively experiences that couples look back with joy and pride.
The Greg Robbins Music LLC wedding reception experience is highly customizable. I am willing to travel anywhere globally, and have a large variety of musician/band-size options. If you would like to know more beyond the information below, contact me in the "CONTACT" tab or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta's best jazz musicians
- 3 hour reception (length under 3 hours doesn't change price, but above 3 hours will increase price)
- 3 sets, with two 20 minute breaks (if you choose a 3 hour performance)
- Recorded music during breaks (recorded music can play for longer than the standard 20 minute breaks if you desire)
- All sound equipment
- Transportation Costs (price increases with distance outside of Metro-Atlanta)
The most price-sensitive option, works well for a background music reception. This option includes me (vocals) and either a guitar or piano, your choice.
This option works well for dancing and background music receptions. This includes me (vocals), either a guitar or piano, and upright bass.
The most popular option, this includes me (vocals), either guitar or piano, upright bass, and drums. With the addition of the drums, it is a great option if you want people to dance, and it still works well as background music if desired.
Also a popular option, this allows greater customizability. It includes me (vocals), either guitar or piano (or both), upright bass, drums, and either saxophone, trumpet, or trombone.
I can add as many musicians as desired! This allows you to get more of a big band feel, or to have both trumpet and saxophone, for example. Contact me for more information.